This week has been full of writing papers and I am about nearing the end! I had two research papers, one theory paper, and one opinion paper (the latter is do tomorrow, but the rest are all done!) I have a midterm tomorrow and four finals next week and then I'll be on to my final semester of undergrad :-) Because I have been so busy, I haven't been doing anything on my list but I'm hoping to get a lot done over the four weeks we have off for Christmas. One I know for sure I will be doing is buying a toy for Toys for Tots.
Last weekend I needed a break, so I chose to decorate my room with a picture collage. I got a whole bunch of pics printed off at Walgreen's that are from the past few years (esp. old school pics of Aaron and I!) Also, mom sent me this cute stress-reliever thing that is a beach scene. She included a picture of me from vacation and an ocean view from vacation. My mom is so much fun :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment